Hola Familia!
Well as always I never know where to begin....First of all, thanks everyone for the letters!! It is truly the best to hear about everything that is going on with each and every one of you. And tell Ricey Wright to write me!!! Annie Loy told me about Ricey's call a couple weeks ago and I had no idea Ricey even had papers in let alone a call!!!! That girl is in biggg trouble. haha No, I'm stoked for her. So Write me Ricey!!! k cool.
So I wasn't having any problems with bites so I didn't use my bug spray for like a week. Bad idea. I now have like 6. ughh. haha Speaking of bugs, the other day we were teaching the plan of salvation to this 17 year old kid and my comp and I were sitting on a couch with our backs to an open window. In the middle of explaining the atonement something flies in and lands on me and I just kinda wave my hand cause I think it's a moth. But, all of a sudden Roger, the kid, grabs this empty water bottle and starts telling me to get up and that's when I realize that there is a FREAKING GIANT, AND I MEAN MASSIVE, FLYING COCKROACH CRAWLING ON ME!!!! Needless to say I bolted off that couch and Roger proceeded to chase the thing away. But it's probs a good thing I didn't realize what it was at first cause the inevitable scream that I would have emitted would have for sure chased the spirit away. haha So that was a good Ecuador moment.
Another one is that I drank an orange the other day. That's right, I drank it. They shave the peel off with a knife but the pulp is still there holding it together, and then they cut a hole in the top and you squeeze it and suck the juice out of the hole. It's like a little cup. So that was kinda cool cause I had never eaten an orange like that before.
Another one is that I drank an orange the other day. That's right, I drank it. They shave the peel off with a knife but the pulp is still there holding it together, and then they cut a hole in the top and you squeeze it and suck the juice out of the hole. It's like a little cup. So that was kinda cool cause I had never eaten an orange like that before.
Hey, when peeps friend me on fbook accept ok? I think Michelle friended me and she said she was gonna post and tag me in some pics! It was her cute little nieces 2nd birthday the other night and they invited us over for cake and we took some fun pics. So keep an eye out for those! Also that's funny you read Hna Busath's blog. She's in my zone so I see her a few times a week. It's the only time I get to talk in English! It's great. haha
Not much exciting going on with investigators to tell...just teaching lessons and trying to progress everyone to baptism! We are supposed to have 2 this coming Saturday so I'll let you all know how it goes. Well, once again I'll try to send pics but it probs won't happen. I don't think I can do Google drive cause my comp is literally sitting right next to me staring at the screen. I mean she doesn't understand English but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be ok with me going to a site other than myldsmail.net. So ya, I still don't know what to do regarding pics. But anyways, all is the same here in Boyaca Machala. Still struggling with Spanish, still taking cold showers, and still doing my best to do the best I can! We had a training session with President Torres on Saturday and I learned a lot and it got me stoked to work even harder! Well i gotta go until next week...
Not much exciting going on with investigators to tell...just teaching lessons and trying to progress everyone to baptism! We are supposed to have 2 this coming Saturday so I'll let you all know how it goes. Well, once again I'll try to send pics but it probs won't happen. I don't think I can do Google drive cause my comp is literally sitting right next to me staring at the screen. I mean she doesn't understand English but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be ok with me going to a site other than myldsmail.net. So ya, I still don't know what to do regarding pics. But anyways, all is the same here in Boyaca Machala. Still struggling with Spanish, still taking cold showers, and still doing my best to do the best I can! We had a training session with President Torres on Saturday and I learned a lot and it got me stoked to work even harder! Well i gotta go until next week...
Love from Ecuador,
No comments:
Post a Comment