Monday, September 23, 2013

IT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD BUT IN A GOOD WAY


Fambam,
Haha, Mom you are so unbelievably random....the wisdom teeth pics....I lolzed so hard! haha 

Well hello family! Just another week here in Boyaca. The weeks are starting to blur together! Haha but this week we found some great new investigators who I was so stoked on! Like 5! And then only one showed up to church.....and then our babptism for this coming Saturday, Jose, didn't show up either and he still needs one more weeek of attendance, which means he's not getting baptized on Saturday... :/ So not the best week for us as far as the missionary work goes. But I know there are still people here that we need to find and teach! I can just feel it! 

Mom....I forgot to take pictures of my apartment AGAIN. I'm so sorry. But here's why: This morning while personally studying, one of the APs called and was like you guys need to go to the bus terminal right now; were giving you a third comp temporarily. But that's all they told us. So we go and it's Hna Nazer! A girl from my CCM group. So she's with us right now and we have no idea for how long! So ya it was hectic getting all of her stuff into our tiny place. It's a mess right now and wouldn't make for very good pics. but next week i PROMISE PROMISE. I know I've said that like 5 times but for real this time. :) 

So every week when we sign into the account to write our letter to the President, it has our name with the name of our companion and our area as well....this week it shows me in Boyaca still but there's a different name as my companion!!! SO I think we're going to be having transfers tomorrow...which means I'm gonna get a new senior comp and I'm really scared cause there are a lot of intense scary hermanas in this mission and it's a name my comp  doesn't recognize, which is weird. So I'll have to let you know how that goes next week!. :/ 

Oh I fogot to tell you last week thanks for sending up the Sano sand!! It made me laugh so hard but in a good way. One of the best things in the package and now I have a piece of California with me! literally. So great!  My comp was a little confused though. haha 

So Madelaine leaves for her mission this week! We all took some pics at her goodbye party.
Everyone Together. Can you see the giant thing of bananas hanging off the tree in the background?! hehe


 out front of the bishops house.  Love these girls!


Me and Madelaine
I love all these girls here in my ward so much. Oh, also one night my comp and I were starving so we called this lady in our ward who makes yummy empanadas and sells them in the centro and had her deliver some to our apartment. It was a mini empanada fiesta during the nightly planning sesh. and we took some pics of that too that I'll send. One is of my planner and an empanada juntos. The life of a South American missionary. haha 

mini empanada fiesta during nightly planning
my planner and an empanada juntos
Well I wish I had some cool miraculous experience to share with you all because I feel like my letters are kinda lame, but it was just a normal week of knocking doors and teaching lessons! I love you all so much and really appreaciate each and every single one of your letters. I feel so lucky to have so many awesome loved ones in my life!! I learn something from every single one of you. Keep on reading your scriptures and saying your prayers everyone, because those are the only 2 things that can help us get through all of our trials and challenges in life. 

Love you family!!! Hasta la aproxima semana....xoxo
Hermana Harper

ps- I've started a list of interesting Ecuador culture facts that I'm gonna finish up and send next week. I really need to liven up these letters! haha
pps - Mom and Dad, I love that you guys did that bike ride the other week! Sounds wayy fun. Also Mom, I have heard about Austenland. I wanted to see it at Sundance but never got the chance! Can't wait to watch it together when I get home along with all the other chick flicks I will have missed. It's gonna be fun times. :) Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment