Speaking of Hna Bytheway, she already left! They called like a couple hours ago and within an hour she was gone :( triste. Not gonna lie, it makes me a tad bit jealous thinking that in a couple days she's going to be hugging her friends and family and eating Cafe Rio on the blessed soil that is America, but then I just remind myself how much I love Ecuador and that there will be time to eat Cafe Rio later in life and I get over it. Plus, for the time being, until my new comp comes, I'm in a trio with Hna Catmull and Hna Herrera!! Whaaaaattttt Whaaaat! Did I tell you I was living with them? Well I have been and it's been so fun, and now I'm with them for a bit! My new comp could come later tonight or next week, who really knows. But I secretly hope it lasts at least a few days cause these girls are like my sisters. (Hna Catmull was one of my comps in the MTC and Hna Herrera was my first comp in Naranjal) so we gots history.
Well I'm trying to think of something funny that happened this week or something else memorable besides the baptism but I got nothing....Oh the president of Ecuador came and visited Loja so everyone was like freaking out. That was something. Oh and how could I forget! Our rama had a talent show so Hna Bytheway and I did the cups song thing! There's a video. I'll try and send it. Everyone loved it even though it was kinda lame. haha Well there are a lot of pictures to send so I'm gonna get on that.
Now that Maria has been baptized we are lacking in the investigator department...We have a few but they are flojo and not progressing. So we will see what happens this week :) So crazy that all my friends are basically home now!! Although I'm pretty much in denial. haha Also HAPPY 26TH ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!! best parents in the world. Thanks for starting our family 26 years ago! I love telling my comps your story. I hope I have a cool one to tell like you guys do one day. You two keep me grounded, motivated, and inspired. There is no way I would have made it this far in the mission or even in life without your endless love support and encouragement. Love you guys so much!!! :) Until next week....
Love from Loja, Hermana Harper
| My district |
The lady in the black coat starting teaching the Jimenez family 6 years ago! (She came back to visit and ended up marrying an Ecuadorian so now lives here) Her name is Mayra she's so awesome!
|
el bautismo!
|
I still have tons more pics to send bbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuutttt the internet decided to start moving and 1 mile an hour so I guess they will just have to wait because my time is out. Love ya guys bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment