Monday, May 5, 2014

SO BEAUTIFUL......

Hey fam, literally no time so here are some bullet points:

Hermana Herrera had transfers. I'm still here in Naranjal and they told me Hermana Nazer and I were going to be companions, Hermana leaders together. Needless to say I was stoked! Well Hna Nazer is here and we are Hermana leaders of Naranjal together but we aren't companions :( They broke us up with the 2 hermanaas that are already here. So I'm now with Hna Arizala and Hna Nazer is with Hna YnoƱan. crazy stuff.


Isela got baptized!!! So beautiful. There's a mini waterfall where we do it. It was dusk though so the pictures are kinda dark and blurry but oh well. Ancelmo didn't because he lacked a church attendance but I know that he will be soon! I also hope Anncy will soon too! 

These pictures are with a new family we found, the Lucero family. They are so awesome! I'll tell you more about them next week :) but it was the daughter's birthday so we made a cake it was fun. :)

See  you Sunday for Mother's Day!    Love Hermana Harper








No comments:

Post a Comment